Sat., Nov. 26, 19:30
at the National Concert Hall Directions
Ticket： 300 / 500 / 800 / 1200 / 1500 ArtsTicket Ticketing System Get Tickets Now!
Discounts: 10% off for NTCH Dear Friends, 20% off for student, 50% off for people of 65 years or older and of disabled. Patrons with discount tickets must present identification when entering.
Package Tickets: 20% off for any 3 concerts, 30% off for any 5 concerts, 40% off for all 8 concerts.
Conductor: Alexander DRČAR
Orchestra: National Symphony Orchestra
Trumpet: Kaoru SUGIKI
Tenor Sax: Chia-Hsiu TSAI
Javanese singer: Budi PUTRA
Piano: Dan-Yi CHEN
Organ: Lih-Ching LIN
Bei-Guan ensemble: YanLexuan Beiguan Theater
Zheng: Jiuan-Reng YEH
- Alban Berg: Three Pieces for Orchestra, Op. 6 (1913, revised 1929)
- Ming-Hsiu YEN (Taiwan): Yun, for orchestra (2008)
- Jin-sun YU (Korea): At the Last Trump, concerto for trumpet and orchestra (2010)
- Phoebus Kar-Tai LEE (Hong Kong): Palpitation, montage for large orchestra in 100 seconds (Centennial Seconds) (2011)
- Osamu KADOWAKI (Japan): edge, for tenor saxophone and orchestra (1999)
- Jack BODY (New Zealand): Palaran: Poems of Love and War, for orchestra and Javanese singer (2004)
- Hwang-Long PAN (Taiwan): Heterophony, concerto for orchestra with zheng, piano, organ and traditional bei-guan Ensemble, mov. III, IVB & V (2005/2006)