Sun., Nov. 27, 19:30
at the National Concert Hall Directions
Ticket： 300 / 500 / 800 / 1200 / 1500 ArtsTicket Ticketing System Get Tickets Now!
Discounts: 10% off for NTCH Dear Friends, 20% off for student, 50% off for people of 65 years or older and of disabled. Patrons with discount tickets must present identification when entering.
Package Tickets: 20% off for any 3 concerts, 30% off for any 5 concerts, 40% off for all 8 concerts.
Conductor: Yun-Hung CHEN
Choir: Taipei Chamber Singers
- Alona EPSHTEIN (Israel): Snow, for 6 solo voices or chamber choir (2011)
- Seung-Jae Chung (Korea): Das Hohepriesterliche Gebet, for a cappella (2010)
- Nalin Shen (New Zealand): Xia Sichuan (Going Down to Sichuan Province), for two soprano, mezzo-soprano, tenor, baritone and bass (2009)
- John Sharpley (Singapore): A Dream Within a Dream, for mixed choir, erhu, zheng and vibraphone (2008)
- Shan-Hua CHIEN (Taiwan): Alleluia, for a cappella (2008)
- Hsien-Sheng LIEN (Taiwan): Smile in the Wind, for mixed chorus with bamboos (2006)
- Yu-Chun CHIEN (Taiwan): Cavalita Seluna, for mixed four-part chorus (2009)
- Doming LAM (Hong Kong): Dust Bury the Bridge of Xian Yang, for chorus, baritone solo and two pianos (1983)
- Victor CHAN (Hong Kong): On and On: An Ancient Song, foe choir and piano (2009)
- Maria Christine MUYCO (Philippines): Ang Pahgabyug sang Pendulum (Thrusting the Pendulum), for chorus and percussions, text by Alain Russ Dimzon (2011)