Mon., Nov. 28, 19:30
at Soochow University Performing Arts Center
(in the Second Academic Building at Waishuanghsi Campus) Directions
Ticket： 200 / 300 ArtsTicket Ticketing Systym Get Tickets Now!
Discounts: 10% off for NTCH Dear Friends, 20% off for student, 50% off for people of 65 years or older and of disabled. Patrons with discount tickets must present identification when entering.
Package Tickets: 20% off for any 3 concerts, 30% off for any 5 concerts, 40% off for all 8 concerts.
Ensemble:Ensemble ISCM-Taiwan, Chai Found Music Work Shop
- Kee-Yong CHONG (Malaysia): Metamorphosis VIII, for sheng, flute (alto flute), oboe, clarinet in Bb (bass clarinet) and double bass (2007)
- Klaus Hinrich STAHMER (German): Wu, for sheng, clarinet and cello (2010)
- Raymond MOK (Hong Kong): Five Studies for Three Instruments, for amplified huqin, amplified piano and percussion (2004)
- Kyung-Mee RHEE (Korea): Chu-Chun-Sa II, for haegum (Chinese erhu), oboe, cello, and percussion (2010)
- C.H. LOH (Malaysia): Winter Night on the River, for qudi (flute), clarinet, bass clarinet and percussion (2009)
- Fan-Ling SU (Taiwan): Capriccio in the Mountain, trio for erhu, percussion and piano (2006, revised 2011)
- Ahmet Yürür (Turkey): Suite des femmes et des passions, for double bass and piano (2011)